Apr 27 & May 4, 2013 - 10am to 3pmBhaktananda Ashram
Lake Forest Park (206) 403-7563 To register: or phone 206.403.7563
Gayatri Kundalini Immersion - $150
Bring your journal, cushion and water bottle if you have them, there will be time for journaling and integration.
Chairs will be provided for those who wish to use them.
Go deep within using Gayatri Mantra, the Supreme Mantra of Light,
coupled with Kundalini practices.
• This workshop is for participants who have established yogic or other spiritual practices. It is not recommended for beginners.
• Using ancient sacred sound techniques, proven over thousands of years, gently clear away lower, denser vibrations within your physical, emotional, and energetic bodies.
• Transcend the need to heal past based issues in your life by raising your set point of vibrational frequency.
• Learn proper Gayatri Mantra pronunciation and then layer more advanced Kundalini practices on top of it.
• This immersion was a direct download from the ascended saints and sages in the Himalayas.
Email Devi@BlueLotusBhakti.com for information on additional dates or for more info.
In 2007, using the Gayatri Mantra taught by Gina Salá for just six weeks, Devi Bhaktananda healed 8 1/2 years of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia brought on by a brain injury. Since then, she has studied sacred sound extensively with Gina and Kundalini and Naada Yoga with master teachers in Varanasi, India and Espanola, NM.
हरि ॐ तत् सत्